Quoting Bob Sullivan <rf.sulli...@gmail.com>:

Bruce,
That patch of green is nice on the rock face, but
enhanced by the contrast with the blackened rock on the left.
Living plant versus scorched rock, very simple and elegant.
Regards,  Bob S.

Thanks, Bob. 'Simple and elegant' is something new for me - usually I end up with complex and ugly...

Cheers

Bruc..er, Brian  :-)>

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 12:57 AM, Chris Mitchell