Thanks Bob and Brian - someone on the list joked about doing this - and I happened to have mine pretty handy since it is in SIGN LANGUAGE... so I'm really not as clever as you think :-)

These two really jumped out at me..

Caught in the Web by Jan van Wijk
Preferred Seating by Marco Alpert

and I also loved this serene sky and water scape
Cold by Harvey Reading

But terrific gallery all in all..

ann