Recently I took a bunch of photos in low-light with my K5 set to ISO 12800. The
lens was an A 28/2.8, which I get good results with with good light. After
doing noise reduction on them the images looked pretty smudgy. Almost, but not
quite, like water color images.

I’m blaming the result on poor focusing on my part, which I found difficult in
low light. I’ve had my eye on a 35mm DA L F2.4 AL for a while. Would I have
gotten better results with it?

Thanks,
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone,
men would die from a great loneliness of spirit."

- Chief Seattle