Some years back, while driving a local back road, I noticed a couple guys, on a
pull-off, standing by a stump covered with bottles.
I stopped and, after a short look, asked if I be allowed to photograph their
bottle collection.
They agreed, and I, probably too quickly, took a couple shots, handed them a
few dollars, thanked them and started to leave. In turn, they asked me
to take any of the bottles I wanted. I  still have that blue Milk of Magnesia
bottle.
This AMI ran across one of the shots, worked it a little and attached it to
this. Wish I'd not cropped it so tightly and with a more level camera.
Leveling it required an even tighter crop.
I took a passel of shots that day and will take a slow look through them for
possible additional versions.

Comments sought.

Jack

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=774