Hi Jens,

>From the lenses you mention, I only have the 28 - 70 f4 pentax.

(Actually I just bought that NIB for about US$ 85 :-)

I know from this list that the lens is a good performer, although
not very fast. It's strong point is that it has a constant f-stop of f4
which makes manual exposures easier.

A weak point is distortition, it has visible barrel-shape at 28 and
cushion at 70mm.

I bought it as a standard-zoom for my MZ-3, it is a perfect match
because both the body and lens are pretty light.

For the Z1 I prefer the Power-Zoom 28 - 105, it is quite heavy
but the quality is better ...

Regards, JvW