I can report that all-newspaper dresses aren't practical either. The
designer was running around constantly with a roll of tape to repair
spontaneous wardrobe malfunctions that kept occurring.

Thank you Attila; my faves are the low-key ones too. I'm exploring
that mode more. Models reported that they had a blast. I had them
attempting to dance the Charleston -- little success, much mirth. :-)

--
-bmw