I have always been interested in the way the TV set has become part of the
family. I wrote an article which covers my area of interest:

http://www.transdiffusion.org/emc/lineup/

Frank Theriault has been very kind, and spends some time informing me of TV
in Canada in the 60s. I would like to write a piece about other countries TV
in the 60s.

If you can help my research, I would be most interested to find out what
impact and what was transmitted (in terms of quality and length of time on
air, each day) and what it meant to you personally.

I know I get a lot of ideas about photography from TV, and people who use
cameras think about what they want to capture, and how it should be
displayed/viewed. I would value your memories.

If anyone would like to share their memories, can you please send them to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you.

And now we return to the world of Pentax, my apologies to non-interested
members.

Malcolm