"It looks crappy now but you can fix it in photo shop"
:-)

On 6/8/2014 18:34, Jack Davis wrote:
"Explain" as Spock would ask.
Sure you're not referencing another image? Hmmm,
..."technical limits of flatbeds and snapshots?"

Jack ;-)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ann Sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
To: "PDML" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 8, 2014 2:57:33 PM
Subject: Re: Peso: Lonely Bull

I think that one is worth working on... nice geometry and mood
Understand the technical limits of flatbeds and snapshots

ann

On 6/8/2014 17:38, Jack Davis wrote:

I beg your indulgence for just one more.(?)

Don't believe I've posted this at all, if so, certainly not for some time.
Shot this through my windshield. Will perhaps explain later.(?)

Comments welcome!

Jack

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=776