Camera-collecting has been a hobby for me lo, these many years.  The
whole collection can be seen at http://www2.acorn.net/~aa197/camcoll.htm
if interested.  A Pentax Spotmatic is one of the users, and I have an
aftermarket screwmount bellows which is a lot of fun for macro stuff.  My
favorite is a Miniature Speed Graphic (one of 3 SGs) which uses 2 1/4 x 3
1/4  cut film (still available!).   Let's go offline for any general
discussions of collecting, however (do as I say, not as I do).
Cal Clifford