On 08/06/2014 7:30 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:

On Jun 8, 2014, at 9:24 PM, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com>
wrote:

On 08/06/2014 6:18 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=17785053&size=lg

K-3 with DA*60-250 and DA 1.4X converter. f5.6 @ 1/640th, ISO
800, 350mm

They are invading, not vacationing. Be afraid.

Through an accident of nature, the Canada Goose is not a native
species where I live. However, interference in the local
environment combined with a hubris that only a government
functionary can have, the Canada Goose is now an occupying species
in my hometown and surrounding area.

Giant rats with wings, the Canada Goose is a belligerent, vile
tempered animal. Pity the poor soul who draws the ire of one of
these mean spirited demons of the animal kingdom.

The Canada Geese look at me with what appears to be disdain, although
they’re not alone in that. They are quite used to people around here,
so barely notice a photographer violation their space. They just move
quietly away.

Yeah, they do that now, but wait until you find one that is in a bad mood.
Seriously, Canada Geese are bad ass motherfuckers.

bill