:-(

thanks for the heads up

ann - Ilford and Oriental were my papers of choice back in my film days.. and the Ilford High gloss ink jet stuff - so sorry to hear this

ann

On 6/10/2014 12:30, Igor Roshchin wrote:

I was going to buy some inks and some Ilford Pearl paper, but found
that the latter is discontinued (on Atlex, and everywhere else, at least
in 5"x7").

So, I called Atlex, and they told me that Ilford (as a company, not just
paper) is no more: it closed about a month ago.
So, if you want to buy any ilford paper remaining in stock at your
favorite supplier, - don't wait!

I apologize if this is an old news..

Cheers,

Igor