On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 5:21 PM, Mark Roberts
<postmas...@robertstech.com> wrote:
> Collin Brendemuehl wrote:
>
>>He chose Canon over Nikon because of the sensor.
>>The feature of the sensor is the color from CMOS.
>>Apparently he likes the old Kodak look of CMOS (as a matter of comparison)
>>over against the Fuji look of the sensors in Nikon.
>>I'd not read or heard anyone use that language before.
>>But like me he's been shooting a long time.  His car tag reads F8 NB THR.
>
> Sounds as if he's under the misapprehension that Nikon doesn't use
> CMOS sensors.

I have often siad, and i may be totally wrong, but i found the Nikon
colours to have that Kodak feel browns and reds, whilst (for Doug
Brewer) the pentax has that Fuji feel, blues and greens. The nikon
worked well foer my horse shows cause all there was is brown dirt and
red in the fences. I love the look of the Pentax blue/green for my
birds and landscapes.
However both  manufactures make a lousy shaver so thus i grew my beard.

Dave

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.