I had the 6x7 CLA done at Peter's Camera Repair -

http://www.yelp.com/biz/peters-camera-repair-grand-rapids

He declined to work on my PZ-1p when I needed something done with it (I forget what - sent it to Pentax when they still fixed film bodies) but seems to be very competent. He really loved the 6x7 and back then (10+ years ago) had a good stash of parts for them.

Mark