Hi all,

 Just a quick note to let you all know that I'm in the UK for the next two
months, staying in Bognor Regis.  Not a particularly exciting place but
that's where our sister-company happens to be.  I will be doing some
sightseeing in the weekends once I figure out the trains.

 I've subscribed to the nomail list and will only be looking at the
archives occasionally so if anyone needs to contact me, this is the best
address to use.  I have no internet access during the weekends.

 I apologise to our Californian members for failing to inform that I was
stopping over in LA.  However I only would have had time for a few minutes'
meet-n-greet and I was in a pretty bad mood after a tough 12-hour flight.
I'll be going back via LA so maybe we can organise something then.

Cheers,

- Dave.