I just bought a K5IIs to replace my remaining K5 as the second camera
in my kit, it's more than adequate for my needs and better than the K3
in some respects. The K5 will now be my remote camera, triggered via
wireless sync to one of my main cameras.

Buying L-lenses certainly doesn't mean buying best in class, a very
limited investigation will now confirm that.

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours