The Color version is almost monochrome, there is more detail in the hull of the boat most noticeably but other placed in the image as well due to the color version being slightly lower contrast. I'm not sure which I prefer, I was tempted to attempt a conversion of the color to try to match the tones in the B&W more closely, but that really needs the raw file to make the attempt.