On Jul 14, 2014, at 2:52 PM, Bob W-PDML <p...@web-options.com> wrote:

> Why is there a suit of armour in the top left corner?

Doesn’t everybody keep a suit of armor by the steps to their house?

My sister gave me a cool little “armored knight” statue years ago, I recently
realized that a good place to put it is under the light by the steps down from
my driveway.
It helps people who know me recognize that they’re in the right place.
Especially since the pink flamingo got knocked off of where I had it mounted.