Quoting John Celio <neo.venator.com+p...@gmail.com>:

I'm on the verge of buying a Q7, but I'm doing my best to wait for
Photokina just in case they come out with a new one. They've put out a
new model every year so far, so it's certainly a possibility.

A Q camera wouldn't replace my K-5, but it could certainly be a lot of
fun. I could adapt both my K and Auto 110 lenses to it. My K 500mm
would be some kind of ridiculous telescope with the Q's crop factor,
and I could even get it in black and yellow, to match my car. ;D

I have the original Q as well as the K-5. The Q is a lot of fun but difficult to use outdoors in strong sunlight. I'm not sure I'd go for another Q even if they produce one with a viewfinder - I really want a mirrorless with a large sensor.

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters