Thanks Ann. The U P was full of these and the yellow variety in early stages of blooming.

Even though I've had two total knee replacements, the knees were not an issue here. The trail I was on was cut thru a rise such that with the slippers at the top of the rise, about 8 to 10 feet above, I was able to shoot them while I was standing upright on the trail.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: PESO - A Trio of Slippers

Lovely, Ken --
(I remember how elusive these were one JUne at GFM...)
nice to have the post-rain dampness. Hope your knees survived :-)

ann