That's a nice tree, but it seems to me that with a playground in the area it
represents an unacceptable health and safety hazard. I have therefore issued a
tree-straightening ordinance and it will be removed forthwith until corrected,
subject of course to further risk assessment. In the meantime, the root hole
constitutes an additional hazard, so the playground construction has been
temporarily delayed until all of the children likely to use it are of a legally
responsible age and have signed formal waivers exculpating the local authority
of all responsibility with regard to their tiny persons.

Given this day anno domini 2014 by order of etc.