Bill Wed, 23 Jul 2014 10:56:03 -0700 wrote:

> On 23/07/2014 11:45 AM, Alan C wrote:
>
>     Thanks, Dan. very interesting. I can only say with certainty that I have
>     seen 3 of them before.
>

> It's interesting that the picture of Walton's original store is called
> historical with the modern cars parked out front.
>

> bill

Bill,
This is one of the numerous websites that uses memes (images:
photos, drawings, other information) snatched from other websites
and presented for the purpose of attracting clicks for their ads. [*]
A sort of cross between tabloids and chain letters.
You aren't that naive to really expect them to be careful with what they
"publish", are you?

You aren't asking for correct grammar and puctuation on that site,
are you?

/me chuckles... ;-)

--------
[*] with that, there are some interesting photos there.

Igor