Thanks, Igor.

I did take images of the sunset without the helicopter:

I prefer the one with the helicopter, however;  perhaps because of my
interest in aviation or because I take sunset images every evening
during our trips to Maui every winter.  I will, however, try cropping
out the chopper from this image, to see if that improves it as you
suggest.

Dan Matyola