The Times frequently uses a few of my photos, but in a piece for the website
about last Sunday's Concours America, the photo editor chose to publish all 19
that I submitted. I have to remember for future efforts that they will crop
everything to the same dimension, regardless of how I framed it. No short and
wide pics for the Times. This project was a struggle because our power went out
a few hours after I got home from the event. I had time to render a few pics on
my desktop system, but had to finish the job on my laptop at the library.
Fortunately, I had those first few for reference.

Not  happy with the text. A ham fisted editor worked on it because the auto
section chief was on vacation and the paper was short handed. But that’s life
in the journalism biz.

Anyway, some good looking cars from the show in the pic gallery. My favorite is
the BMW streamlined sports car that opens the set.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/30/automobiles/st-johns-concours-celebrated-virgil-exner-designs-and-jet-age-pickups.html?ref=automobiles&_r=0#