Don't worry, Julia. Looking at your photos at photocritique, it's great to
see you 've focused on the important part of photography, it's PHOTOS. Your
photos are very good!
So, don't worry too much about camera's designations and the like, just try
to keep your mind out of consumerism and into photography, like you've been
doing.
I mean, it's fine to know what's good, better or bad, but you don't need 45
bodies, 3 or 4 different 85mm lenses, etc. This list is great, as his
people, but it's too equipment oriented.
Try to keep you pure and targeted in the important thing: your PHOTOS
Regards

Albano

PS: by the way, the LX is the better camera Pentax ever made.

Not to ask a really stupid question....but what is an LX?  Is there some
chart that has all these makes and the letter designations?  I only know
of MZ-S, PZ-1P, zx5n, zx-m.......I've seen a ME Super at the local
camera shop as used..........
To be completely honest, I'm not even sure of all the notations for the
lenses.
I feel like an idiot.........: )
Julia