Well, I know Cotty liked his R-D1, but I tried one and found it a pretty clunky
pit of kit to work with.

I have a nice Hasselblad V setup (500CM body and two lenses, plus the SWC). A
CFV39 back would work quite nicely with the 500CM body and the prices are
beginning to approach the stratosphere ... They've been out by the Oort Clouds
until recently. I just shoot film with it. :-)

Godfrey