An excellent GESO, Christine. Looks like a very interesting place. Love the forest & mountain scenes.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Christine Aguila
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 5:18 AM
To: PDML List
Subject: GESO Quick Trip to Asheville, NC

Hi Everyone:

I was recently in Asheville, NC for 5 days on work related business. Had a quick romp downtown on Saturday and did a Sunday drive with colleagues along the Blue Ridge Parkway, stopping at the Craft Guild and Mount Mitchell. Had an absolute blast!

Came home only to read Asheville, NC made the top 10 list of the friendliest cities in the U.S. It was listed as number 10. I concur!

http://www.caguila.com/myash/index.html

Cheers, Christine

---
is active.