Mark, I saw several buggies pulling small motor boats. It was just funny but I did not get one photo. It remains the picture that got away.

On 8/13/14, 9:40 PM, pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 6
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 18:12:40 -0400
From: Mark C<pdml-m...@charter.net>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Geso Indiana Amish Country

Yeah - that is a good catch. A couple of years ago I made about 20 round
trips into central Indiana from my home in Michigan, and one of my
favorite routes was to take Indiana 13 straight down - passing through
Shipshewana and then another 100+ miles south -it gets very rural along
the way. Passed a lot of buggies on the back roads but never got a good
shot of one!

Mark