Groucho, Chico, Harpo & Karl!

On 8/15/2014 11:02 PM, Mark C wrote:
Thanks Rick!

Regarding camera gear - one of my favorite Harold Lloyd quotes: "As
Schaffner said to Marx: 'Clothes don't make the man... MEN make the
clothes!' "

Thanks again!

Mark

On 8/15/2014 6:12 PM, Richard Womer wrote:
Congratulations, Mark! Those pix are further proof that the equipment
does not make the photographer.

Rick
http://photo.net/photos/RickW

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 3:43 PM, Don Guthrie <shark50...@gmail.com>
wrote:
If I can only vote for one it would be the second. Great sense of place
there.

On 8/15/14, 11:00 AM, pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 4
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 22:39:05 -0400
From: Mark C<pdml-m...@charter.net>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: American Landscapes 2014

Just thought that I'd share that I have a couple of photos hanging in
the 14th annual American Landscapes exhibit hosted by the Maryland
Federation of Art. This is the 4th Americna Landscapes show I've been
able to get into  - and  the first one since 2008. The exhibit runs
form
August 15-Septmber 14th in the Circle Gallery in Annapolis, Maryland. I
am hoping to get out there  in September.

The photos and links are here:

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php/american-landscapes-2014

Top photo was taken with the Pentax Q and normal zoom, the second was
taken with a Holga.

Mark

follow the directions.

---