LX and an 85/1.4

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Erickson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 3:46 PM
To: pentax-discuss
Subject: Your minimal kit (was Re: Your desert-island kit? )

OK, all you overly-literal type-A folks.  I was using desert-island as a
figure of speech, and not posing a "castaway" scenario.  Let me clarify:

Go wherever you want, do whatever you want to do, etc., but pare your kit
down to one body and fixed-focal-length lens.  You can have all the
batteries, film, and processing you want.  I'm looking for a "keep it
simple" setup, so try to minimize loading up on accessories.

What body and lens would you choose, and why?  By why, I'm really asking
what kind of shooting is important to you and how you might do it with a
simple setup.

 --Mark