Most of my photography these days is in really poor light, with
practice you can hand hold at very low speeds, generally subject
movement is what determines the quality of the result. rules be
damned.

This shot was made using a K3, hand held whilst sitting in a chair
shooting over my shoulder, 1/30, f3.2, ISO10000 at 200mm FL

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9304908/temp/IMGL63032.JPG

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours