Thank you Dan. I appreciate you checking out the other insects.

Jeffery Johnson
Photo Captures by Jeffery <http://www.photocapturesbyjeffery.com>
http://www.Facebook.com/photocapturesbyjeffery
https://twitter.com/PhotoCaptures
Bringing joy and happiness to lonely and depressed walls across the nation with wonderful eclectic photography and Pet photo sessions for an array of pets and their families.