As badly as I want a 6x7, the thought of buying film and having it
developed is a bit discouraging. There's too much dust here to
contemplate hanging rolls to dry. If I had more disposable income I
would be shooting film a lot more. I'm almost afraid to buy more rolls
because it becomes kind of addicting.