Phil -
what Brian said :-)
I saw this photo earlier when I clicked on the thumbnail next to another photo - just haven't had time to comment - and glad to read
about the subject. My "likes" of photos these days are more and more
subjective based on subject.. ahtough some of my own photos have actuall been of things I don't like (Like Coney Island NY) but feel
I'd captured well. (I'm a mass of contradictions)

Your bridge is lovely and captured just right, IMHO

ann
annsan.smugmug.com