There were additions to the lens database, but since you probably don't have any of those lenses you won't see a change, there were fixes for the camera freezing, but if yours never froze up you probably won't see a change. Unless you had the actual base 1.0 firmware the biggest change, increased buffer depth on RAW files, IIRC the original buffer for raw was something like 8 the improved buffer depth is 23. But, if you never hit that limit you won't see much of a change there either. It's almost always best to have the latest firmware if you're really lucky you'll never see a change.