That's Eric Hendrickson his web site is http://pentaxs.com/id3.html. He's repaired a number of my Lenses including the FA 43mm limited and the Vivitar 70-210mm f2.8~4.0. However you should contact him first and ask if he thinks he can effect the repair, He may lack the parts or the repair manual. He would only do as little as necessary to get the the Vivitar working.