From: "Ann Sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
To: "PDML" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 3, 2014 10:46:25 AM
Subject: Re: October PUG - Don't foreget the September Equinox

On 9/3/2014 10:15, Jack Davis wrote:
> Me too, ann!. My birthday is the 20th (I've always been impatient and in a
> hurry), my mother would have been 114 on the 22nd.
>
> Now, what to photograph?? Good thing I wasn't born on the 22nd or I'd have to
> post my baby picture.
> Scary thought; but maybe,
  at some point, we could all post a choice baby picture
  to see how many might be recognized.

> Jack

That would have to be done anonomously - clearly. However, there are
lots of people on the list who wouldn't be recognized even now by a
photo of him or her.

If one of us hosted the photos then did a match col A with Col B
thing it might be fun.

ann