Ahoy!

We've been talking about you behind your stern and I think the general idea is
to head for Greenwich to watch the tall ships. I'll be back here at some vague
time in the late afternoon, and Chris will spend the day in a throng of sweaty
sailors.

We should be able to find each other using the international system of maritime
signal flags, or mobile phone, whichever is easier, and once all hands are on
deck the sun should be below the yardarm and we can splice the mainbrace.

Yo-ho-ho,

Cap'n Bob