Nice stuff - and agree with Ken on the fast loading.

I particulalry like the greenery and that vertical shot of the canal with the tall trees and the boat in the background looks so inviting.
Would be fun to take than kind of boat ride.. along a tranquil trail.

Now what is the blue stuff on the goat's ass in photo 26?

ann