On 05/09/2014 7:34 PM, Zos Xavius wrote:
The K-01 was rightfully laughed at by photographers while at the same
time was praised in other circles and even won a design award.

The K-01 was/is a capable enough camera. Inside, it's just a somewhat downgraded K-5 with the viewfinder stripped off. Probably, it is very similar in capability to the K30 that was released a few months later. It will be interesting to see what Newson comes up with for Apple. I do fear for things like the Iphone, iPad, etc becoming ergonomic nightmares in the name of styling at Newsons hands. I don't suppose it will make a lot of difference to the typical Apple user, they will be told it is new and wonderful and they will dutifully buy the stuff. I'm sure Apple could put a touch screen on a cat turd and Apple users would hold their noses and buy it.

bill