Link?

On 9/7/2014 11:51 PM, Darren Addy wrote:
I will pass along this video, which was featured on PetaPixel. It is
by a Canon guy (who I guess is "famous" but I didn't know of him prior
to this) who was so impressed by the new Nikon that he was ready to
chuck all his Canon stuff and switch. Except... he couldn't. The
reasons why are interesting (and, I think, perhaps relevant to Pentax
DSLR users also).

Also interesting (if not controversial) is his use of DXO lens data to
make resolution comparions across platforms.

There is a fair amount to react to here, if the spirit moves you.
Watch the video with notepad in hand.
:)

immortality through not dying.
-- Woody Allen