Good points made, Igor
Bob W already had the uneasy feeling about the cranes and I can see that! Especially since I was here on 9/11 and it approaches again. But at the time I produced it it was just my anger at the building going up in the place it did.. I'm more forgiving of that building now
because of the reflections it produces.

I'm giving all of these a 2nd third and fourth look and going back to dig for more that might work better.

One thing to remember (reminding myself too) is that basically I'm just going for 12 good photos taken in New York - title can come later -
and that since it is a wall calendar no one is looking at the photos
as a sequence - and I think a bit more variety is called for..
and I guess I should have it more upbeat than dark humor - save dark humor for a book perhaps.

The thing about doing the calendars is I don't have to spend anything but TIME. cafepress supplies the bottoms and does some of the marketing. I just have to design and load and say "publish" (on my shop) but people can find the calendar on the general marketplace too.

For myself and one particular friend, I'll be doing and oversized calendar of pretty color stuff

Thanks for input - you and everyone
It really is a help

ann
annsan.smugmug.com