As one who has ADHD reading manuals, at least more than a page at a time, is
difficult. Most of my knowledge of my K-5 workings were "discovered" using the
thing, sometimes experamenting, sometime looking it up in the manual (which is
always at home).

Try it! It's like getting a new camera every few weeks. Well, new features,
anyway…

JJM