His reviews of pentax gear are generally pretty glowing. He even
really seemed to like the mx-1. I wouldn't be too hard on the guy. His
field test of the 645Z was pretty interesting, especially the video
portion. Looks like pentax still has a way to go before the 645 would
become an adequate video camera in the hands of pros.