and new line of Sony cameras using them in January?

Reported...
http://www.sonyalpharumors.com/sr4-no-other-new-camera-from-sony-at-photokina-sr5-new-generation-sensor-and-cameras-release-in-january/

This is of interest, of course, since Pentax uses Sony sensors. 46 MP
is darn close to the 645z's 51MP, though the pixel pitch would be
quite different between the two. Would be interesting to see what the
performance difference between the two will be. I think it also goes
without saying that Nikon will probably be using this sensor, once
sufficient quanities are available. In any event. I'm sure that Sony
is going to give themselves a good lead time in the market before
making them available to others.

Wonder what the diffraction limit will be on those cameras?

--
Photographers must learn not to be ashamed to have their photographs
look like photographs.