On 9/11/2014 11:17 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
Marlene is having surgery at 10 am tomorrow for colorectal cancer. No other
organs involved but quite a few lymph nodes must be removed, including one next
to the aorta. Been sorting this out since she was diagnosed last month. Not
easy, but It’s the hand we were dealt. Prayers and positive thoughts
appreciated.

Paul

I hope the surgery will be successful & that you two will have a long time left together.