yes, Ive tried it, you end up with a semi fisheye which is like being semi pregnant

On 9/14/2014 7:52 PM, Darren Addy wrote:
On Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 6:44 PM, JC OConnell <hifis...@gate.net> wrote:
fisheye lenses designed for full frame become bastards on aps digital.
jco
Have you tried it? I disagree.
You still get fisheye lines, but only the center crop from it, so it
isn't as noticable as if they extend to the edges, as in a full frame.

The effect is subtle, but can be quite pleasing:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pixelsmithy/4249410738/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pixelsmithy/4248660978/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pixelsmithy/4248010833/

I sold mine, but it is one of those lenses I plan to own again, even
for use on APS-C.