Quoting "P.J. Alling" <webstertwenty...@gmail.com>:

On 9/14/2014 5:51 PM, Brian Walters wrote:
Quoting "P.J. Alling" <webstertwenty...@gmail.com>:

I found this while looking for something entirely different.

http://newcameranews.com/2014/01/15/steve-stonewall-speaks-to-cameras/

and even better, just in case you wondered where the 645z came from (the horror, the horror).

http://newcameranews.com/2014/04/15/the-shocking-truth-behind-the-pentax-645z/

Well, I like a good satire but as satires go, that is pretty lame.

I thought the skewering of Kennyboy was pretty good. The 645z was just to make it on topic, well sort of.

My satire detector must be faulty - I didn't get the Kennyboy skewering but, yeah it is good.

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters