The tonality in the image is really great - your rescue process worked well!

Mark

On 9/8/2014 5:05 PM, Bob W-PDML wrote:
Greenwich has been horribly busy over the last few days, partly as a result of
Mark! and Lisa! visiting, partly as a result of the Tall Ships Festival.

The tall ships, what I saw of them, were rather disappointing, so mostly I got
away from Greenwich to avoid the non-Mark! crowds.

I did take a handful of pictures, but I forgot that my camera was on manual and
I didn't set the exposure. I managed to rescue this one, for what it's worth,
with Lightroom's high contrast blue filter.

http://www.web-options.com/TallShips.jpg

---
is active.