An interesting tidbit that came out during a conversation with a Toronto
pro's assistant -- that sudden influx of Pentax 67s at Downtown Camera
in the fall was because this photographer traded in most of his
well-used 67s for 67IIs.  His only complaint about moving from one to
the other is that he can't shoot quite as fast with the 67II.  With the
67 he could wind-fire-wind-fire in a very rapid motion because of the
positioning of the shutter button and wind lever, but with the 67II he's
25% or so slower.

Any 67II-ers notice this?  I suppose you'd have to be shooting pretty
fast to have it happen to you.  I imagine it would have to do with the
size and shape of your hands, too.

Meanwhile, the assistant (who is also a bit of a Pentax fan) responds to
my unveiling of my new 75mm f2.8 AL by saying, "Yeah, Rob has one of
those.  It's really nice, isn't it?"

Damn!  I am no longer unique.  ;)

-Aaron