That should be definitely not defiantly, though I suppose it could be...

On 9/17/2014 12:03 AM, P.J. Alling wrote:
Well, I haven't been keeping track of this thread, much, obviously. The first image with the sun in the frame is defiantly lens flare, which is caused by light bouncing off lens elements. Now that I know what the argument is about, I'll shut up now. However I know people who'll go just gaga about the orb photos, and start a paranormal investigation, some people are just beyond reason.